Frequent Asked Questions
We are fully operational with Covid Procedures in place to ensure a safe and clean environment for our clients and staff.
Please read below for our COVID-19 policy which is updated regularly to exceed public health standards. This policy is in place when we are operational.
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE:
Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, for your safety, we are not permitting any accompanying guests/friends/family into the clinic.
We will be screening you with questions pertaining to any symptoms of COVID-19, recent travel and potential exposures to the novel Coronavirus prior to entering the premise.
We will be taking your temperature to ensure you have no fever upon arrival. Upon entry, we will have all clients wash their hands and we will be reviewing your medical history with you.
Please note, for the safety of yourself and others, we will under no circumstances treat you if you present with or have had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days:
- Fever of 38°C and greater
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Difficulty Breathing
- Flu-like symptoms (aches and pains)
- Runny Nose and Nasal Congestion
In addition to prepare for your appointment and to limit exposure, we ask that you:
• Use a bathroom before arrival to your appointment
If you have come with your own vehicle, do your best to leave as much of your belongings in the car as possible.
Please only bring to your appointment:
• Cell phone
• Method of payment (Debit, Visa or Mastercard). Please refrain from bringing cash if possible.
OUR SAFETY PLAN
Our enhanced Safety Plan includes the following protocols. We have implemented these additional measure to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
1. Contact Tracing: Your name, temperature, phone number, the date and your time of entry and exit will be recorded. This information will be secure and kept confidential. No patients will handle this clipboard as we mind strict patient confidentially.
2. Additional Covid Screen Forms will be provided.
3. Only mandatory personal items such as a credit card and phone are to enter the building with any patient.
4. During this time we are not allowing any clients to wait in the waiting rooms of our clinics.
5. Children, friends or family are not allowed to attend appointments with clients. During this time we are not allowing any visitors at all.
6. No food or drink will be allowed in any of the clinics at this time. Unless in a Vasovagal response (fainter).
7. The washrooms will be cleaned hourly and after each use. All taps, the toilet seat and flusher, light switch and door handle will all be wiped down with Caviwipes.
8. The treatment rooms will all be cleaned after each appointment/service. A Caviwipe will be used to clean the mirror handle, stressballs, countertop and any door handles between each client.
9. To allow for extra cleaning time, a 10-15 minute buffer will be implemented between clients.
10. All Staff will submit to temperature checks and COVID-19 testing every week.
11. Staff and clients are to immediately bring attention to any symptoms and are asked not to come in or reschedule appointments if sick.
12. If a staff member calls in sick, they will require proof of a negative COVID test in order to return to work. Also clients who call in sick are required to present a negative test result before being able to rebook or return to clinic for future appointments.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Our clinics are open between 10am and 7pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 10 am to 5pm , by appointment only. We do not accept drop-in appointments. You must be 18 years of age or older to receive any treatments or services.
Upon booking your appointment or consultation, you will be required to secure your appointment with a $50 non-refundable deposit via Visa, Mastercard or Electronic Bank Transfer. This deposit will be used towards your treatment. For microblading/eyebrow embroidery or permanent makeup appointments, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required which will also be used towards your treatment.
Please note, all injection appointments are subject to a $100 minimum purchase per appointment.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Due to the nature of our equipment, we do not permit children under the age of 16 in our treatment rooms. We also do not permit any animals in any of our clinics due to health board restrictions.
MISSED APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
We maintain a strict cancellation/no show policy. You are responsible for remembering your appointment and we ask that you respect our time by showing up to your scheduled appointment. In order to cancel your appointment you MUST call or email a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Social media direct messages or text messages are not an acceptable mode of cancellation and will not be recognized by our staff.
Any missed, late cancelled, or changed appointment without 24 hours notice will result in the loss of your deposit and an additional deposit will be required for your next treatment. Any late arrivals will shorten your appointment time and will not be made up by running into the next client's scheduled appointment. We understand that cancellations may arise and in the case of circumstances that are beyond our control, we will reschedule your existing appointment and no charges will apply
We do not accept returns or refunds on purchased products, services or packages, used or unused. If the product you purchased is damaged, it may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
Please note that a deposit is required to become a model for one of our Training Sessions. This deposit is non-refundable. Unlike other deposit fees, a deposit for a Training Session model is non-refundable regardless of when you decide to cancel.
GIFT CARDS, PROMOTIONS AND SPECIALS
The product, service or store credit must be redeemed by PHYSICALLY presenting the gift card when payment is due. If you do not physically have your gift card, you will have to pay the full value of the service out of pocket and can use your gift card at a later time for future services or products at LA NEO.
There is no expiry date on gift cards or store credits. Promotions/specials do have an expiry date—please review the promotion/special details for more information.
Questions, comments, concerns? Please send us a message using the contact form below and we will get back to you within 2 business days. For an Immediate response please call us within business hours and we'll be happy to help.